April 30 - May 2
8th Annual Tequila & Taco Fest
THREE days of culinary events at The 8th Annual Tequila & Taco Fest at The Village of Baytowne Wharf. A variety of local restaurants will be competing for the Best Taco on The Emerald Coast!EVENT ENDED
Hosted at The Village of Baytowne Wharf located in beautiful Miramar Beach, Florida. Local restaurants and food trucks will be competing for the Best Taco on The Emerald Coast with a first-place prize of $2,500, and you, will have a say in the People’s choice Award. Sample many types of Tequilas and Margaritas from Blancos, Resposados, Anjieos, and even Mezcals while indulging on some of the area’s best tacos.
- Large selection of Tequilas and Margaritas
- Unlimited Tacos from area restaurants and food trucks
- Best Taco competition along with best Margarita.
- Peoples Choice Award for the Best Taco
- Face painting for the little “Amigos”
- Tortilla Tossing Contest.
- Chihuahua Beauty Contest.
- Macho Nacho Eating Contest.
- Best Dressed Contest, make sure you look good.
- Special room rates available from Sandestin Resort Hotels
- Free Parking on property with shuttle service
- Music from Salsa Band “Meringue 4” from the Dominican Republic
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to The Fisher House of The Emerald Coast, Sandestin Foundation for Kids, and Boys & Girls Club. This is a rain or shine event and no refunds will be given.