Dunwoody Wine Stroll
Sat, Nov 05, 2022 |
3:00PM - 7:00PM
Dunwoody Wine StrollEVENT ENDED
The Dunwoody Wine Stroll is BACK! Enjoy an afternoon of wine tasting at the 4th Annual Dunwoody Wine Stroll at Pernoshal Park. Grab your friends and enjoy an afternoon around the park and along the Dunwoody Trailway while sampling wines from local vendors. Food trucks, live music, and a raffle table will also be on site! Must be at least 21 years old to participate.
- Your $25 wristband includes food and wine tastings, a souvenir wine glass, three tickets to use at the raffle table, and beverages from the coffee cart.
- Food truck concessions will be available for additional purchases. Walk up ticket purchases will be available on the day of the event until 6pm at the registration table located under the pavilion.
- Please bring your I.D. and a check or credit card (Visa or MasterCard.) Cash will not be accepted. Check-in opens at 2pm.
- NEW this year: watch the Georgia/South Carolina game on the big screen in our beer garden!
- Parking is available at Pernoshal Park and directly across the street at the Emory building. Overflow parking is available at Georgetown Park across North Shallowford or better yet, bike the Dunwoody Trail-way from Brook Run Park!
Interested in becoming a vendor? Fill out an application HERE