October 18-19, 2019
Friday, October 18, 2019: Alaqua Animal Refuge's 6th Annual 100 Point and Cult Wine Dinner
Saturday, October 19, 2019: Inaugural Barn Jam
Two Events — One Epic Weekend
animoré is the first annual weekend festival in celebration of and for the love of animals.
The festival will take place Friday, October 18 and Saturday, October 19, 2019 on the grounds of Alaqua Animal Refuge’s future home in Freeport, Florida, in the beautiful Florida Panhandle.
The animoré weekend benefit was born out of an idea from Alaqua’s Founder Laurie Hood to create a community event combining music with excellent food and wine in support of animal welfare. For hundreds of years, music has enhanced our souls and holds a special spiritual power for engaging our senses. Interactions with animals also have powerful effects on the human spirit and body.
As such, one of our goals for our future home and its unique environment is to be an inspiration for creating a kinder, more empathetic, and healthier society by healing animals and people. We believe that this inaugural animoré festival does just that – bringing people together through music and engagement to help heal and give animals in Alaqua’s care second chances at life, happiness, and most of all, love.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18 • 5 PM
6TH ANNUAL 100 POINT AND CULT WINE DINNER
- Exclusive evening for a limited collection of patrons
- Guests will be the first to dine in a most unique, surprise setting at Alaqua’s future home
- The elegant affair includes:
- Cocktail reception with intimate musical performance
- Exquisite 5-course dinner prepared by Chef Brendan Davey
- This unique meal will be perfectly paired with distinctive, rare, and stellar wines, procured especially for this occasion
- Live and silent auction
- Transportation provided from selection locations
- An evening of luxe savoring and sipping, this fetê is not to be missed!
- As an added bonus this year, guests will be treated to the VIP Patron Lounge and prime seating at the Inaugural Barn Jam the next day (including complimentary food and drinks
- Seats are limited — $1200 per seat
SATUDAY, OCTOBER 19 • 4 PM
INAUGURAL BARN JAM
- Outdoor music festival with performances by Nashville songwriters Billy Dawson, Aaron Barker, and Jon Nite. Together, these award-winning songwriters and performers have written hits for George Strait, Tim McGraw, and Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert, Kenny Chesney, Lee Brice, Luke Bryan, and many more.
- Headlining is roots-rocking, multi-instrumentalist Eric Lindell who has collaborated and shared stages with John Fogarty and Jackson Browne, and is a founding member of Dragon Smoke with Ivan Neville.
- Local favorites The Pickled Pickers and the Luke Langford Band will kick off the festivities!
- The Barn Jam will include a wide variety of food trucks, beverages, a silent auction, and seating options from general admission to exclusive VIP Patrons.
- General Admission - Individual — $50
- General Admission - Child Under 12 — $25
- VIP Patron / Furlanthropist — $500
- 1 VIP ticket to Inaugural Barn Jam, including preferred seating and entrance to the VIP Patron Lounge
- Recognition on sponsor signage at Barn Jam