Travel back to 16th Century England! Our Village of Covington Glen comes alive with the bustle of a Renaissance Marketplace - over 60 skilled Artisans from all over the country display their wares from silks to swords; from gems to jewels. Flavors, aromas and tastes of specialty foods and drinks greet the festival-goer. Hear the sounds of Renaissance musicians and merrymakers as they echo through the trees. Color, movement, and peals of laughter welcome all to the Tennessee Renaissance Festival!
2021 Running Dates:
May 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29, 30, plus Memorial Day May 31!
Hours: 10am - 6:00pm
Free parking, and free admission for children 5 and under!
Please note that the Tennessee Renaissance Festival
cash only for Food, Beverages, Rides & Games and some Souvenirs.
Located off Highway 96 between the towns of Franklin and Murfreesboro, the Tennessee Renaissance Festival is easily accessible from I-24, I-65, and I-840, just 25 miles south of Nashville. The festival address is 2124 New Castle Road, Arrington, TN, 37014
For additional help, we've provided
a map with directions to the faire.
- Face Masks are required to be worn for the safety of all
- Face Masks will be required on the shuttle bus to and from Castle Gwynn
- Pets are not allowed at the Tennessee Renaissance FestivalCash will be required to purchase Food, Beverages, Rides & Games and some Souvenirs.
- Patrons - including children - bringing or buying swords at the festival must have the sword sheathed and peace-tied with a cable tie at all times, for safety reasons. Please have your sword peace-tied with a cable tie when you arrive, for inspection at the entrance. Arrows must have tips removed. The festival reserves the right to refuse any weapon that is not properly peace-tied or otherwise deemed to be unsafe.
- Carnival Costume style masks cannot cover the full face. Carnival Costume Masks that cover the forehead to the nose will be acceptable if eyes can be seen and vision is not impaired. The festival reserves the right to refuse any mask that they feel is unsafe.
- Firearms, working or replicas, and including toy guns, are not permitted on the festival grounds, castle grounds, or parking areas. Possession of firearms on the festival or castle grounds will result in prosecution.
Please read the
Rules of the Realm for more detailed information.