Sunday March 25, 2018, 1PM-5PM
Park Tavern, 500 10th St NE, Atlanta GA
Adult Tickets: $45
Kids Tickets: $10 (up to 16 years old)
Includes food and drink tastings from 20+ of the best Atlanta chefs and restaurants, featuring creations inspired by the chefs' favorite songs!
Rain or Shine, Park Tavern has a beautiful covered pavilion!
- Live music featuring The Tom Petty Show presented by the Sundogs & The REMakes!
- Songs For Kids artists performing live with kids from our hospital programs
- Special kids zones with bouncy castles, face painting, magic, games & music
- Exciting live & silent auctions - bid on private chef experiences, vacation destinations, VIP concert tickets, spa packages and signed memoribilia
- Park Tavern is located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta on the corner of 10th & Monroe overlooking Piedmont Park and the Midtown skyline.
Andreas Müller - Chef, Revival
Terry Koval - Executive Chef, Wrecking Bar
Scott Serpas - Owner/Chef, Dixie Q
Craig Richards - Executive Chef, St. Cecilia
Brian Owen - Chef, Noona
Kameel Srouji - Owner/Chef, Aviva by Kameel
Pat Pascarella - Executive Chef, The White Bull
Stephen Franklin - Owner/Pitmaster, DAS BBQ
Rémi Granger - Executive Chef, Bread + Butterfly
Amanda Egidio - Chef, Big Green Egg
Matt Coggin - Owner/Chef, D.B.A. Barbecue
Jason Stern - Executive Chef, Colletta
Cam Floyd - Executive Chef, Sweet Auburn Barbecue
Charles Mathews - Executive Chef, Bulla Gastrobar
Tim Antignane - Executive Chef, Babalu
More amazing chefs to be announced...
Wrecking Bar Brewpub/Wrecking Barn Farm
The White Bull
Twisted Soul Cookhouse
Golden Eagle Diner's Club
Noona Fine Meats & Oysters
New Green Egg Culinary Center
Aviva by Kameel Mediterranean Grill
Bread & Butterfly
Revelator Coffee Company
King of Pops
Sweet Auburn Barbecue
More restaurants to be announced...
All proceeds benefit Songs For Kids Foundation. Songs For Kids Foundation gives kids battling serious illness the opportunity to express themselves through music. Our musicians impact the lives of kids both in and out of children's hospitals through live interactive concerts, hospital bedside performances, music mentorship, and songwriting & recording programs.