Sun, Mar 29, 2020 |
Songs For Kids Foundation Food + Music Festival: Famous Food From Film & TV
Food and drink tastings from many of Atlanta's best chefs and restaurants, all dedicated to recreating some of tv and film's most memorable foods
Sunday March 29, 2020, 1:00-5:00 PM
Park Tavern, 500 10th St NE, Atlanta GA
Adult Tickets: $45
Kids Tickets: $10 (3-16 years old, kids under 3 are free)
Food and drink tastings included with ticket
Food and drink tastings from many of Atlanta's best chefs and restaurants, all dedicated to recreating some of TV and film's most memorable foods - think JJ's Diner waffles from Parks and Rec, Kevin's chili from The Office...really any great creations our chefs dream up!
- Live 80s and 90s music from SAVED BY THE BAND!
- Performances by kids from our programs at the Songs For Kids Center
- Family friendly event with special kids zones with bouncy castles, face painting, magic, games & music
- Exciting live & silent auctions - bid on private chef experiences, vacation destinations, VIP concert tickets, spa packages and signed memoribilia!
- The beautiful Park Tavern in Piedmont Park is located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta on the corner of 10th & Monroe overlooking Piedmont Park and the Midtown skyline
Matt Coggin, Chef, DBA Barbecue
Pat Pascarella, Chef, The White Bull
Kameel Srouji, Chef, Aviva by Kameel
Deborah VanTrece, Executive Chef, Twisted Soul Cookhouse & Pours
Bryan Kraatz, Chef, MetroFresh
More amazing chefs to be announced...
The White Bull
Aviva By Kameel
Twisted Soul Cookhouse & Pours
Butter & Cream
More restaurants to be announced...
Food + Music Festival Sponsors:
Hall Booth Smith, P.C. Attorneys at Law
Kabat Chapman & Ozmer LLP