Sun, May 09, 2021 |
11:00AM - 4:00PM
Mother's Day Brunch At Park Tavern
Mother's Day Brunch at Park Tavern offers a bountiful brunch buffet in the perfect setting overlooking Piedmont Park and the city skyline.
Enjoy our Mother's Day Brunch Bubbles option which starts at 11 am and includes all you can sip mimosas until 3 pm. The champagne brunch is only $10 more at $59.95 for all the bubbles you want to sip.
- Chef-Attended Omelet Station
- Chef-Attended Carving Station with Spiral Ham & Herb-Crusted Prime Rib
- Eggs Benedict with Canadian Bacon
- Blackened Salmon over Warm Quinoa Salad with Caramelized Onions, Roasted Red Peppers & Fresh Herbs
- Applewood Smoked Bacon, Sausage, and Chicken Sausage
- Hash Brown Casserole with Sour Cream, Cheese, and Chives
- Garlic Green Beans
- Mashed Potatoes
- Dinner Rolls
- Dessert Bar with petite desserts, molten lava chocolate cake, cheesecake, and more
- Non-alcoholic beverages included: coffee, tea, sodas, and juices.
Mother's Day brunch is one of our most popular events and has sold out every year for the past 16 years...secure your brunch reservation and purchase tickets today! Children 6 and under FREE! Brunch is served from 11:00 am to 4 pm with our last seating at 2:30 pm.
The Park Tavern has a limited amount of high-chairs (30 total.) If you would like to bring your own high chair please do so.
Before you call the Park Tavern please see below for FAQ's.
* Is there shade? What if it rains?
Mother's Day Brunch is held on our covered patio and in our climate-controlled garden tent. This offers brunch-goers shade from the sun or cover if there are a few sprinkles.
* Can I switch my reservation time?
No, please come to brunch at the time stated on your ticket.
* What do I get for the $20 Bubbles Ticket and for how long?
The Bubbles Ticket is offered from 11 am-3 pm and includes all you can sip mimosas.
* May I only purchase a Bubbles Ticket?
No, brunch-goers must purchase a brunch ticket and bubbles ticket. A bubbles-only ticket is not an option.
* Does the Park Tavern have an elevator?
No, the Park Tavern has a ramp to accommodate wheelchairs, strollers, and walkers.
* Does the PT have high-chairs?
Yes, we have 30 high-chairs, however, we can not guarantee a high-chair will be immediately available. Please bring a portable high-chair if you have one and do not want to wait.