Sun, Apr 04, 2021 |
11:00AM - 4:00PM
Easter Brunch In The Park at Park Tavern
The Easter Bunny will be hosting an egg hunt for brunch attendees 12 and under starting at noon
Easter Brunch In Beautiful Piedmont Park
Experience a delightful brunch set up with Chef attended stations complete with all your brunch favorites overlooking the Midtown Skyline & Piedmont Park. Guests ages 12 and under will enjoy a special visit from the Easter Bunny and egg hunts begin at noon.
- Adult Brunch $49.95 Pricing includes Covid Surcharge
- VIP Bubbles Brunch (21+) $59.95- The bubbles brunch starts at 11 am and includes all the Easter bubbles or mimosas you can sip until 3 pm.
- Children 7-12 $27.95
- Kids 4-6 $15
- 3 and Under Free
The Park Tavern will continue to follow state and CDC guidelines as we continue serving our friends and customers. The safety of our guests and team members continues to be our top priority.
- Chef-Attended Omelet Station with Spinach, Bell Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, and Diced Ham
- Chef-Attended Carving Station with Prime Rib & Spiral Ham
- Hash Brown Casserole with Sour Cream, Cheese, and Chives
- Garlic Green Beans
- Mash Potatoes
- Dinner Rolls
- Dessert Bar with petite desserts, molten lava chocolate cake, cheesecake, and more
- Non-alcoholic beverages included: coffee, tea, sodas, and juices.
* What if it rains? Easter Brunch is held on our covered patio and in our climate-controlled garden tent. This offers brunch-goers shade from the sun or cover if there are a few sprinkles.
* May I only purchase a Bubbles Ticket? No, brunch-goers must purchase a brunch ticket and bubbles ticket. A bubbles-only ticket is not an option.
* Does the Park Tavern have an elevator? No, the Park Tavern has a ramp to accommodate wheelchairs, strollers, and walkers.
* Does the PT have high-chairs? Yes, we have 30 high-chairs, however, we can not guarantee a high-chair will be immediately available. Please bring a portable high-chair if you have one and do not want to wait.