Sat, Nov 14, 2020 |
4:00PM - 9:00PM
Hard Seltzer Social Club Presents Seltzer Fest with Davis & The Love
Hard Seltzer Social Club Presents November Seltzer Fest
Oh, My Gourd! Fall is in the air and we are ready to get sipping. Seltzer Fest is back! The November Seltzer Fest will have you sipping your favorite seltzers and trying a few with some fun Fall flavors. Davis & The Love returns to the PT Patio stage to keep everyone dancing & having a blast while they sip.
GA: $20.00 Includes all you can taste samples.
VIP: $40 The VIP experience includes an exclusive VIP area, all you can taste samples, upscale seating and lounge area, access to a premium indoor restroom, a private bar for seltzer tasting, and entertainment.
The Park Tavern Patio Menu will be available to order from. To view, the menu CLICK HERE
Rain or Shine we have you covered. This event is non-refundable
Please leave your fur pals at home
Park Tavern Covid-19 Safety Protocol:
Our top priority during the COVID-19 pandemic is to keep our guests and staff healthy. We are following the CDC-issued guidelines related to food service during this time and have also implemented additional precautions to keep our venue as safe as possible. In addition to the daily sanitizing of our kitchen, we have increased the frequency of disinfecting floors, surfaces, restrooms, and kitchen areas throughout the day. While it is not required to have even one ServSafe certified employee, we have 18 certified employees including the entire management team to ensure vigilance in proper food handling. Additionally, our event team is also trained in personal cleanliness and handwashing; and has also been instructed to not come to work with even the slightest of symptoms. We also remain in constant contact with the Georgia Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control to stay current with the latest updates and recommendations. Below are some of the measures and guidelines in place to protect both our event guests and staff. These will be in place indefinitely until we have more direction from the CDC.
• Guests that are 65+ or immuno-compromised should be encouraged to remain at home and enjoy the event virtually
• Guests to socially distance themselves by six feet
• Guests should not attend events should they show any COVID symptoms
• Guest should bring masks to wear during the event
• Guests may sip seltzers through straws wearing their face masks
Park Tavern Responsibilities:• PT will screen staff at the start of the shift to ensure that they do not display any symptoms of illness
• PT will provide all team members with face masks
• PT will provide signage encouraging guests to social distance
• PT will provide signage instructing guests to wear masks when social distancing cannot be maintained other than when consuming food or drink
• PT will provide hand sanitizer placed at the entrance to the venue
• When possible, doors to venue entrance to be propped open
• PT staff to sanitize high-touch areas during the event