Sat, Oct 21, 2017 |
4:00PM - 10:00PM
Athens WIZARD PUB CRAWL
Produced by MarksterCon.com
Following 2 year's of sold out wizard themed pub crawls in Atlanta, Markster Con's WIZARD PUB CRAWL is expanding to downtown Athens, Georgia on Saturday, Oct. 21st, 2017 (21+) – preceded by the Athens WIZARD'S BALL on Friday, Oct. 20th at the 40 WATT Club (18+)
Come out Saturday, October 21st, 2017 for a stroll through some of Athens most magical pubs. IRON FACTORY will play host as WIZARD REGISTRY for the evening with 6 other pubs hosting wizard themed stops (including the Great Hall, Badger's Burrow, Snake's Pit, Lion's Den and Eagle's Nest), along with special, magical themed shots, wizard costume contests, vendors (at Dragon Alley), photographers, a House Points contest (via Colored Event Badges), exclusive drink/shot specials and much more!
-----> Only 500 tickets TOTAL will be available for this event (21+)
CONFIRMED* VENUES (21+):
• Iron Factory – WIZARD REGISTRY (4-8pm)
• The Max Canada – DRAGON ALLEY (and Platform photo station)
• Bar South – THE GREAT HALL
• Boar's Head Lounge – BADGER'S BURROW
• Flanagan's – SNAKE'S PIT
• Cutters Pub – LION'S DEN (and After-Party)
• Sandbar – EAGLE'S NEST
• The Gatsby – Magical Ministry
-------> FREE Wizard-style glasses for first 100 adv. ticket holders to visit WIZARD REGISTRY (Iron Factory, 4-8pm)
• Pre-registered attendees who purchase by 10/15/17, midnight) will get to pick their own house color commemorative event badge. On the back of the badge will be a list of House Point tasks that attendees can try to achieve during the crawl. After accumulating a minimum amount of house points, represented by unique punches at the different venues that have point values, they can return to the GRADUATION GATHERING at Cutters Pub (8:30-11pm) and claim their personalized Attendance Letter (framable) after presenting their House Badge for point counting.
THEMED SHOT SPECIALS:
• Registered attendees (i.e. those with House Colored badges) will get a special low price on themed shots at each stop - see them all by clicking HERE.
• Each Bar, serving as a "House" will have different photo stations, available only for registered attendees with a colored event badge. Participating in house photo opps will get attendees house points, represented by punches on the backside of the badge. The more punches = more points!
PERSONALIZED ATTENDANCE LETTERS (frameable):
• Registered attendees will get a FREE, commemorative 8.5" x 11" Wizard Pub Crawl ATTENDANCE LETTER after accumulating a minimum amount of points, trackable by punches on the backside of their House Colored badges.
• Registered attendees will get a drink ticket for a shot/drink at Iron Factory after checking in at WIZARD REGISTRY (4pm-10pm). Valid I.D. required.
"WIZARD WEEKLY" NEWSPAPER:
• Registered attendees will get their own special printed issue of the Wizard Weekly, highlighting the event during the night, as well as a map of pub crawl stops, contests, exclusive discounts at participating businesses, description of the "House Points" contest and how to earn your own Wizard Pub Crawl ATTENDANCE LETTER (frameable) at the end of the event and much more!
COLLECTIBLE WIZARD PUB CRAWL 1.25" PIN:
• While at WIZARD REGISTRY, re-registered attendees will receive a collectible 1.25" WIZARD PUB CRAWL pin.
FREE EXPECTO HANGOVER™ SHOT GLASS:
• Pre-registered attendees will get a FREE collectible Athens EXPECTO HANGOVER™ shot glass during registration - but only available to those who order tickets by Oct. 1st, 2017.
"WIZARD WEEKEND" EXPECTO HANGOVER™ T-SHIRTs (6 color options – $20 / $22):
• Pre-order for pick-up at events on either Oct. 20th or Oct. 21st (or can be mailed with shipping fees). Available in sizes XS-XXXL (unisex). Also available in a special red/black/white UGA "Dawg House" option.
-------> Make it a Wizard WEEKEND by also attending the Athens WIZARD'S BALL on the previous night (Oct. 20th, 18+ at 40 WATT Club). "Combo" tickets available via the 40 Watt ticketing site HERE.
Produced by www.MarksterCon.com
>>>>>>>>> MORE INFO. TO COME as weekend nears via www.WizardWeekend.com <<<<<<<<<<<
NOTE: This event is in no way affiliated with the Harry Potter franchise, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. or any of their affiliates