Due to growing public health concerns over COVID-19, we have decided to postpone the 2020 Food + Music Festival to later this year. We will make an announcement when a new date is confirmed for the Festival.
All previously purchased tickets will be honored on the new date.
If you would like to receive a refund for your tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will honor your request.
Thank you for your support of Songs For Kids and we look forward to seeing all of you soon!
NEW DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED
Park Tavern, 500 10th St NE, Atlanta GA
Adult Tickets: $45
Kids Tickets: $10 (3-16 years old, kids under 3 are free)
Food and drink tastings included with ticket
Food and drink tastings from many of Atlanta's best chefs and restaurants, all dedicated to recreating some of TV and film's most memorable foods - think JJ's Diner waffles from Parks and Rec, Kevin's chili from The Office...really any great creations our chefs dream up!
All proceeds benefit Songs For Kids Foundation. Songs For Kids gives kids with illnesses, injuries, and special needs the opportunity to express themselves through music. Our musicians impact the lives of kids both in and out of children's hospitals through live interactive concerts, hospital bedside performances, music mentorship, and songwriting & recording programs.
- Live 80s and 90s music from SAVED BY THE BAND!
- Performances by kids from our programs at the Songs For Kids Center
- Family friendly event with special kids zones with bouncy castles, face painting, magic, games & music
- Exciting live & silent auctions - bid on private chef experiences, vacation destinations, VIP concert tickets, spa packages and signed memoribilia!
- The beautiful Park Tavern in Piedmont Park is located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta on the corner of 10th & Monroe overlooking Piedmont Park and the Midtown skyline
Matt Coggin, Chef, DBA Barbecue
Pat Pascarella, Chef, The White Bull
Kameel Srouji, Chef, Aviva by Kameel
Deborah VanTrece, Executive Chef, Twisted Soul Cookhouse & Pours
Bryan Kraatz, Chef, MetroFresh
Remi Granger, Sous Chef, Atlas/The Garden Room
Christian Castillo, Pastry Chef, Atlas / The Garden Room
More amazing chefs to be announced...
The White Bull
Aviva By Kameel
Twisted Soul Cookhouse & Pours
Butter & Cream
The Garden Room
More restaurants to be announced...
Food + Music Festival Sponsors:
Hall Booth Smith, P.C. Attorneys at Law
Kabat Chapman & Ozmer LLP
The Songs For Kids Food + Music Festival is rain/shine. Lineup subject to change without notice.