Sat, Jun 24, 2017 |
5:00PM - 9:00PM
Stranahan's Cask Thief 2017
A Rare and Unusal Whiskey Tasting EventEVENT ENDED
Join us in a celebration of American Single Malt Whiskey as we reveal some of Stranahan's rarest barrels, hand selected by our Master Distiller, Rob Dietrich. Steal a taste directly from six distinctly aged casks - the unique, the misplaced and the forgotten, all pulled from the depths of our rack-house for the first time.
The evening will include: rare and exclusive whiskey tastings, a pig roast on used Stranahan's barrel staves by Blackbelly, Stranahan's Chocolate Mousse and Truffles by DAR Chocolate, two live bands, and a demo from our barrel maker, Independent Stave Company.
Things to keep in mind:
- Please enter through the "main entrance" where your ticket will be scanned. You will receive a wristband, your passport, a Glencairn glass for tasting, one ticket for Blackbelly, and one ticket for DAR.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older. Please have a valid photo ID upon ticket scan.
- Parking will be extremely limited. We encourage carpooling and taxiing whenever possible. Please use our event promo code below to receive a $10 discount on your Uber/Lyft ride to and from the event!
- UBER DISCOUNT CODE: eazqnp8
- LYFT DISCOUNT CODE: CASKTHIEF2017
- Six whiskey tastings, one plate of Blackbelly Catering, one DAR chocolate dessert, and water (supplied by Eldorado Springs)/soda are included in your ticket price. Cocktails will be available for sale in our Lounge and at one remote bar. Credit cards and cash will both be accepted.
- The distillery runs a little warm in the summer. Please dress accordingly.
- Stay hydrated & have fun.
-The Stranahan’s Team