Ring in the new year at StillFire Brewing! Located across from Suwanee Town Center Park, StillFire is the perfect place to usher out the old and celebrate the new.
Starting at 7:00 pm, we will kick off the night with special new beer releases, and the party will continue until 2:00 am! We will be serving dinner to the New Years’ revelers while local bands take the StillFire stage.
Country music singer Megan Fowler, a 94.9 The Bull Backyard Country regular, will open the night with a combo of original songs and some of everyone's favorite tunes.
Atlanta's favorite Bon Jovi Cover Band, Slippery When Wet will take the stage afterward to bring the tempo to the ultimate party level. It doesn't stop there! Dance the night away to your favorite DJ spun songs as we say goodbye to 2019!
General Admission tickets are just $25.00 in advance, $35 at the door (if available) and include entry to the event and one drink ticket.
General Admission menu options (available to purchase) include:
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Southwest Corn Dip
- BLT Crostini
- Island BBQ Sliders
- New England Style Lobster Roll
A limited number of VIP tickets are also on sale for $125.00.
VIP admission includes:
- Private tent and seating area
- 5 drink tickets
- HORS D’OEUVRES: Bruschetta, Shrimp Cocktail
- SOUP: Lobster & Shrimp Bisque
- SALAD: Mixed Greens, Heirloom Tomatoes, Red Onion, Crisp Applewood Smoked Bacon, and Bleu Cheese dressed with Raspberry Chipotle & Balsamic Reduction
- MAIN COURSE: Braised Short Rib in red wine sauce, Chicken Picatta, Lobster Ravioli
To learn more visit: https://stillfirebrewing.com/nye-20202/