Sun, Mar 24, 2019 |
12:00PM - 4:00PM
Songs For Kids Foundation Food + Music Festival: Brunch Edition
Includes food and drink tastings from 20+ of the best Atlanta chefs and restaurants, all dedicated to the best meal of the day: brunch!EVENT ENDED
Sunday March 24, 2019, 12:00-4:00 PM
Park Tavern, 500 10th St NE, Atlanta GA
Adult Tickets: $45
Kids Tickets: $10 (3-16 years old, kids under 3 are free)
Includes food and drink tastings from 20+ of the best Atlanta chefs and restaurants, all dedicated to the best meal of the day: BRUNCH!
- Live music featuring The Tom Petty Show presented by the Sundogs!
- Songs For Kids artists performing live with kids from our hospital programs
- Special kids zones with bouncy castles, face painting, magic, games & music
- Exciting live & silent auctions - bid on private chef experiences, vacation destinations, VIP concert tickets, spa packages and signed memoribilia!
- The beautiful Park Tavern in Piedmont Park is located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta on the corner of 10th & Monroe overlooking Piedmont Park and the Midtown skyline
George Yu, Chef, Noona
Stuart Rogers, Chef, Oak Steakhouse
Matt Coggin, Chef, DBA Barbecue
Jason Stern, Chef, Colletta
Tim Antignane, Chef, Babalu
Scott Serpas, Owner/Chef, Dixie Q/Serpas True Food
Terry Koval, Chef, Wrecking Bar
Rémi Granger, Chef, The Brasserie
Pat Pascarella, Chef, The White Bull
More amazing chefs to be announced...
Serpas True Food
The White Bull
More restaurants to be announced...