Sat, Feb 13, 2021 |
3:00PM - 10:00PM
Oyster Festival With The Sundogs, Johnny Utah, and Jon Harris BandEVENT ENDED
It's 2021 and it's time to get shucked up at Atlanta's Best Oysterfest at Park Tavern!
- This is the only Oysterfest where you can get steamed, fried, and raw oysters.
- All of our oysters are flown in fresh for Oysterfest
- Not an oyster fan? We have delicious fried shrimp and fried chicken baskets that include french fries. 2 tickets
- Full bar featuring delicious cold beer and signature cocktails.
- We have tons of TVs to show the day's best sporting events
- We've got the best green space in all of Atlanta in Piedmont Park to eat, drink, and take in the Atlanta Skyline.
- Tons of indoor and outdoor space. If it's cold, the heat will be on. If it's warm, it will all be open air. Masks are required.
- We have a fantastic line-up of live music that will be announced soon
What else do you need to know:
- The event is 21 & up and is dog friendly.
- The ticket price includes admission and entertainment, food & drink tickets are extra.
- Drinks and food are purchased using the Park Tavern ticket system.
- This event is rain or shine. No refunds
Please be aware that the Park Tavern has a mandatory face mask policy. This means all guests will be required to wear a mask while in the facility. Masks may be removed to eat and drink. When walking around the facility a face mask must be worn and guests are encouraged to practice social distancing.
All staff members are required to wear a mask at all times.
Any guests entering the facility without a mask may purchase one for $1.