Sun, Apr 21, 2019 |
10:00AM - 4:00PM
Easter Brunch at Park Tavern is SOLD OUT!
The Park Tavern is SOLD OUT for Easter Brunch
Here is what you need to know if you have purchased tickets.
- If my brunch reservation is before 12 pm will I be able to stay for the Easter Egg Hunt?
Yes, however, we ask if you are finished with brunch that you kindly gather your belongings before you head over to the egg hunt.
- If I want to participate in the Egg Hunt at noon, but my reservation is later will I be allowed to do so?
Yes, your child will be allowed to participate in the Easter Egg Hunt, but your family will not be allowed to sit down for brunch until your reservation time.
- If I did not secure a brunch bubbles ticket will I be able to upgrade on site for $10? Yes, you may purchase all you can sip bubbles on Easter day.
- If I purchased a 2:30 brunch reservation and show up at 3 pm is that okay? Yes, we will be serving brunch until 3:30 pm.
- What time does the Easter Egg Hunt start? Are there different times and age groups?
The Easter Egg Hunt starts at 12 pm for ages 5 and under, and the egg hunt for ages 6-12 will start immediately after the younger age group. The Easter Bunny will need time to hide more eggs for the older kids.
- If you have a child that needs a high-chair we highly recommend you bring a portable one.
The Park Tavern has approx. 30 high-chairs, but due to high demand on Easter please understand that during peak times you may have to wait for a high-chair if you do not bring one.
Enjoy our Champagne Brunch starting at 11:00 am and includes all you can sip champagne & mimosas until 3 pm. VIP brunch is only $10 more ($44.95) and includes all the Easter bubbles or mimosas you want.
The Park Tavern bountiful brunch buffet includes
- Biscuit Bar: Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits with Fried Chicken, Sawmill Gravy, and Assorted Jams
- Chef-Attended Omelet Station
- Chef-Attended Carving Station with Spiral Ham & Herb-Crusted Prime Rib
- French Toast & Belgian Waffles Station with Mixed Berries, Fresh Whipped Cream, and Syrup
- Eggs Benedict with Canadian Bacon
- Blackened Salmon over Warm Quinoa Salad with Caramelized Onions, Roasted Red Peppers & Fresh Herbs
- Applewood Smoked Bacon, Sausage, and Chicken Sausage
- Hash Brown Casserole with Sour Cream, Cheese, and Chives
- North Georgia Stone Ground Cheese Grits
- Fresh Herb Roasted Potatoes
- Garlic Green Beans
- Asparagus Salad with Toasted Walnuts & Goat Cheese
- Caesar Salad
- Chicken Salad
- Bakery Basket Pastry Station with Muffins, Danishes, and Breakfast Pastries
- Dessert Bar with Petite Desserts, Cookies, and Fresh Cut Fruit
- Non-alcoholic beverages included: coffee, tea, sodas, and juices.
For more information visit www.parktavern.com
We know you love your pets, but please leave them at home. We don't want the Easter Bunny to get jealous.