Wed, May 29, 2019 |
Leadership Adams - Day at the Capitol
On behalf of Leadership Adams, I cordially invite you to reserve your space for the fifth annual, “Adams County Day at the Capitol” slated for Wednesday, May 29, 2019.In cooperation with our local and state elected officials, we have a reservation for the Statehouse from 10:00 a.m. – 3 p.m.This event is intended to showcase our county, meet with legislators and decision makers about issues facing Adams County.
This event is a unique opportunity at the individual level and for Adams County as a whole.In addition to first-hand exposure to our government at work, this event allows us all to put Adams County’s best foot forward.Just as we communicated in our inaugural visit in 2015, our message emphasizes, “We are Adams County and we are open for business!”This is an occasion to highlight the positive work we know is occurring in our communities and present it among those who can influence our continued growth.
- 7:00am – Meet at Winchester Church of Christ in Christian Union for transportation
- 10:00am - Arrive at Statehouse/Gather in Atrium
- 10:15am –Welcome and Introduction
- 10:15-11:15 – Panel Discussion: Economic Development/JobsOhio/Energy
- 11:30am - Lunch (Atrium), Invocation
- 11:45am -Guest Speakers
- Speaker-Emilia Sykes, Minority Leader, Ohio House of Representatives
- Keynote Speaker – Larry Householder, Speaker of the House of Representatives
- 1:00 – Recognition of Adams County in the House Chamber
- 1:30 – State Representative Brian Baldridge
- 1:45 – State Senator Joe Uecker
- 2:00 – Panel Discussion: ODOT/Governor DeWine’s agenda/Education
- 3:00 - Load/Depart Statehouse
- 5:00 - Arrive in Winchester
We hope that you will consider being a part of Adams County Day at the Capitol. Your reservation can be confirmed for $65 and includes lunch at the Capitol.If desired, transportation will be provided at no additional cost.Reservations are being accepted online at www.leadershipadams.organd should be placed by May 28, 2019. For more information, please contact me directly at 937-695-0331 or email@example.com.
Looking forward to your participation