Sat, Aug 14, 2021 |
1:00PM - 9:00PM
2021 Eastern Oregon Beer Festival
Seventh Annual Eastern Oregon Beer Festival, hosted by La Grande Main Street Downtown
THIS IS A 21+ EVENT
The Seventh Annual Eastern Oregon Beer Festival promises to be huge. We will feature beers from breweries across Oregon, the Pacific Northwest, and beyond!! Live music, local crafts, great food and Q&A’s with brewers are all part of the biggest and best craft beer festival of Eastern Oregon. Everyone who purchases a General Admission tasting pass receives a commemorative tasting glass.
Proceeds from this event will go towards community and business development, community events, and beautification projects. It is the goal of La Grande Main Street Downtown to make this the signature event of Eastern Oregon. La Grande Main Street is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization whose mission is to engage the community to create a welcoming and economically diverse downtown rooted in La Grande’s history and culture.
2021 FESTIVAL DETAILS:
Saturday, August 14th, 2021
1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
General Admission Passes:
- $25 pre-sale (available beginning May 26th)
- or $30 at the gate.
VIP is Back!
- VIP Passes are available for $50, but are very limited!
- VIPs are invited to attend a VIP-only event with brewers, brewery reps, and other dedicated beer enthusiasts on Friday, August 13th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- VIPs can also enter the Fairgrounds 1 hour early on the 14th
- Available May 26th, limited to 100 passes!
Festival entry fee for non-drinkers $5
Please check www.eobeerfest.org often for more information.
Union County Fairgrounds, La Grande, Oregon.
Please check back often for