Sun, Mar 12, 2017 |
6:00PM - 10:00PM
Hired Guns with Jennifer Carroll
Can’t-Miss Sunday Dinner the Chef of RequinEVENT ENDED
- March 12 – Jennifer Carroll of Requin in Washington, D.C.
- May 7 – Grae Nonas of Tullibee in Minneapolis
- Aug. 6 – Justin Devillier of La Petite Grocery in New Orleans
- Sept. 10 – Jamie Bissonnette of Toro and Coppa in Boston
- Nov. 5 – Cara Stadler of Bao Bao Dumpling House in Portland, Maine and Tao Yuan in Brunswick
“We keep the seating limited to 100 guests for these dinners so it can be an intimate experience, like a really great dinner party where the host has time to mingle with all of the guests and everyone feels the energy of the evening,” says Ward. “Our guest chefs always blow us away with their signature dishes, and it’s a lot of fun for me, Kevin and the Gunshow team to pair them with some of our favorites as well.”
"Hired Guns" began in 2013 as a way to lure some of the country’s most talked about chefs to Gunshow for a showcase of their flavors and personalities alongside the restaurant’s featured items. Past chefs have included Top Chef alums Bryan Voltaggio and Brooke Williamson as well as James Beard award-winning chefs Chris Shepherd of Underbelly in Houston, Tandy Wilson of City House in Nashville and Vivian Howard of “A Chef’s Life.”
Gunshow is located at 924 Garrett Street. The restaurant is open for dinner Tuesday through Saturday from 6 to 9 p.m. Reservations are encouraged but not required. Guests may park in the Glenwood Park parking lot and on the street. For more information, visit gunshowatl.com or call 404-380-1886.