Sat, Jul 27, 2019 |
Arabia Mountain Day Hike
The Georgia Conservancy and Davidson-Arabia Mountain Nature Preserve welcome you to join us on a day hike through this incredible DeKalb County preserve. Located just 20 miles east of Downtown Atlanta, Davidson-Arabia Mountain Nature Preserve is a beautiful 2,500-acre park within the Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area that features incredible granite rock outcroppings, wetlands, creeks, pine and oak forests and the remnants of the area's quarrying past.
- When: July 27 // 8 AM - Noon
- Where: Davidson-Arabia Mountain Nature Preserve // Nature Center // 3787 Klondike Road, Lithonia, GA 30038
- Tour Details: Guided hikes through the Preserve's forests, wetlands and rock outcroppings, including at hike to the top of Arabia Mountain.
- What to bring: Please bring lunch, water, snacks, appropriate hiking shoes (close toed), rain jacket, and a sense of adventure.
- Parking: Please park at the Nature Center office.
*All proceeds go to support the work of the Georgia Conservancy. Tour will include morning coffee from Cafe Campesino.