Sat, Dec 12, 2020 |
5:00PM - 9:00PM
Canterbury Holiday Stroll - Dec 12th
Presented by Metro Detroit Chevy Dealers
Children under 2 Free + Military & Veterans receive free entry
Hand Sanitizing stations
Limited tickets per session
Presale Tickets Only:
Children under 2 Free
Military & Veterans receive free entry
What is the most enchantingly thrilling adventure behind the “Canterbury Castle?
The ones you share with your family in Canterbury Village as you stroll through multiple encounters with Holiday characters along a path lit by Red & Green glowing lamp posts and Holiday lights.
Stop along the way for a photo opportunity at your favorite scene. Multiple exciting displays to see with live characters bringing the Holidays to life, your adventure will get you in the spirit while creating lasting memories.
After your stroll, comfort yourself with hot chocolate, snacks, and a local food truck while enjoying the afterparty on the C Pub patio and hang out while singing your favorite Holiday Carols.
Parents can enjoy warm beverages, festive beers, hard ciders, wine and cocktails while talking about the Holiday adventure.
The lamp posts are lit, and characters are dancing and singing — all to make this the most memorable adventure of the year.
Each ticket is valid for one admission for a selected date and time. Tickets are void after the date and time stated on the ticket or once the barcode has been scanned. Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable. Service fees apply. Fees will automatically be added to the total charge. Parking is $5 & must be purchased in advance.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Please arrive as close as possible to the time printed on your ticket. Late arrivals will be accommodated up to 15 minutes past your entry time. We cannot guarantee late entry beyond 15 minutes for the last scheduled entry time of the evening. The final entry for the program is 9 pm on all Fridays and Saturdays.
C Pub will be open during the Holiday Stroll - Stop by The Pub for dinner or a snack before entering The Canterbury Holiday Stroll & hang out.
• C Pub patio favorites & inside classics
THINGS TO KNOW:
• Lamp posts and Jack-o’-lanterns do not emit a great deal of light, so it will be rather dark.
• Comfortable footwear is recommended.
• The grounds might be uneven. Be careful will strolling
• Our costumed characters are friendly however some may be a Grinch or Scrooge (LOL)
• Please arrive as close to your ticketed time as possible. Early entry will not be allowed. Late arrivals will be accommodated up to 15 minutes beyond the time stated on your ticket. We cannot guarantee late entry beyond 15 minutes for the last scheduled entry time of the evening.
• If you become separated from your party or an accident occurs, please ask an employee to contact a security officer.
• Remember, no pets allowed. Please do not feed treats to any characters. Also, please do not shine flashlights in the eyes of the characters.
• Join the fun and wear your own Holiday attire
* No refunds or exchanges
Event is held rain or snow and will be canceled only in the case of severe weather conditions as determined by Canterbury Village & The King’s Court Castle in cooperation with local emergency services. No refunds or exchanges will be given.