Sat, Feb 15, 2020 |
4:00PM - 11:45PM
ASL Stupid Cupid Crawl
Presented by Augusta Sports LeagueEVENT ENDED
Love it or Hate it, Valentines Day can be a struggle. Avoid it and come celebrate it with us.?? Come one; Come all. Singles, friends, your significant other, or your tinderella; come get your drink on with us on the 15th!
We will have great discounts on food and drinks from your favorite places in Downtown Augusta. Door prizes, Optional costume contest(s) prizes and 3 Grand Prizes pulled from all those that check-in at all locations.
Check our event page on Facebook for more details on participating locations.
What to Do:
- Buy your ticket online early...Day of goes up $5 (Sat, 2/15 can purchase on-line or at check-in tent)
- Check in at the ASL booth outside Sole' (open from 4 pm to 11 pm)
- Scan the QR code on the bottom of your cup for your digital map and more information
- Go to the different location along the map in any way you want. When you arrive look for the 11x14 poster with a unique QR code for that location and scan it to check in, and enjoy great specials and good times
- You can post photos of you or your crew and tag @PlayAugusta to be entered into our digital costume contest
- We will have a live costume contest at Sole' After hours at Midnight, as well.