September 5 - October 3
1572 Presents Concert Series
1572 Presents is a mini-concert series kicking off on September 5 for 3 Saturdays this fall. Limited tickets are available. Seating is first come, first served and limited to 4 people per square.
September 5: Naked Karate Girls
September 19: Scotty Bratcher Band
October 3: Southern Accents - Tom Petty Tribute
1572 Presents COVID-19 Response
• Employees and Customers are required to wear masks except for eating or drinking or when 6 feet social distancing between people/groups can be done.
• Ticket sales will be limited to the current State of Ohio guidelines.
• Socially distanced pods are limited to 4 people per pod. Placement will be on a first come, first serve basis.
• You must be in your pod to eat or drink in the stage area or seated on the patio at the 1572 Roadhouse Bar-B-Q.
• Social distancing will be in effect in lines for beverages, seating, and ticketing.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the area.
• Additional cleaning of restroom facilities will be done.
• Ticket sales are highly encouraged to be done in advance online for contactless entry.
• A minimum of 12 feet will be between the stage and the audience.
• There will be one-way entry and exit into the stage area.
• Walkways will be socially distanced between pods.
• No congregating in open areas is allowed.
• No meet and greet will be permitted with performers.
Protocols are subject to change based upon most current State guidelines.
ABOUT THE BANDS:
- NAKED KARATE GIRLS-
The Naked Karate Girls (NKG) is the ultimate undercover party force! Just try to resist the urge to have a great time. Afraid to dance? Fuggedaboudit. NKG will make you shake like a love machine with funny choreography, props and outfits that encourage everyone in the audience to participate wit us. “Our mission is to be the #1 entertainment party force in the universe.”
-SCOTTY BRATCHER BAND -
Scotty has played with and opened for names like Ted Nugent, Little Texas, Blue Oyster Cult, Buddy Guy, Joe Bonamassa, Chris Duarte, Anthony Gomes, Foghat, Lonnie Brooks, Ronnie and Wayne Baker Brooks, Bob Margolin, Eddie "the Chief" Clearwater, Lonnie Mack, Walter Trout, .38 Special, Styx, Peter Frampton, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Tinsley Ellis, Lou Graham of Foreigner, Dickey Betts of the Allman Brothers Band, Delbert McClinton, Lee Roy Parnell, and many more. Scotty is also an accomplished studio musician who has recorded with many blues, rock, country, gospel, funk and even heavy metal artists.
- SOUTHERN ACCENTS-
The depth of the care and effort that Southern Accents put into their stage-presence and matching Petty’s moves & music separates them far from any other tribute band out there; they play it like it was their very own while showing respect to its original creator through their bold & perfect impression. They bring the timeless melodies, sweet rhythms and wild rock-music of Tom Petty to the stage for everyone to experience & fall in love with all over again, passionately, accurately and vibrantly, recreating some of the most important songs to have ever been written throughout our music’s history.