Spiral Entertainment hosts
Atlanta Oyster Fest
Saturday, February 8, 2020, 3pm
Great oysters and other food options, full cash bar, Live Music and DJ Qtip
Tickets include entry and entertainment, Food and drinks will cost extra
$15 advance, $20 after Jan. 30, $25 day of event
First 250 tickets just $10
Tickets go on sale Wednesday, December 18 at 10am
Its time to get shucked up once again with Atlanta's Best Oysterfest! We've got it all!
- This is the only Oysterfest where you can get steamed, fried, and raw oysters.
- All of our oysters are flown in fresh for Oysterfest
- Not an oyster fan? We've got delicious fried shrimp and fried chicken!
- Full bar featuring delicious cold beer and signature cocktails.
- We have tons of TVs to show the days best sporting events including NCAA basketball.
- We've got the best green space in all of Atlanta in Piedmont Park to eat, drink, and take in the Atlanta Skyline.
- Tons of indoor and outdoor space. If it's cold, the heat will be on. If it's warm, it will all be open air.
- We have got a fantastic line-up of live music that will be announced soon, and DJ Qtip:
What else do you need to know:
- Event is 21 & up. No children, no babies, no pets please (and thanks!)
- Ticket price includes admission and entertainment, Food and drink are extra.
- Cash at door only! We will have ATMs.
- Drink and food are purchased using ticket system onsite. Unused tickets may be refunded. Buy more tickets, get a discount.