Mardi Gras + Beads + New Orleans Themed Food & Drinks!
Break out the BEADS because we got the BOOZE and hang out with your Krewe. A Krewe (pronounced the same way as “crew”) is an organization that puts on a parade or ball for the Carnival season.
Beads and Booze is the biggest Mardi Gras themed party in Virginia Highland this year
Come dressed in your best like you’re in THE BIG EASY!
– Complimentary New Orleans themed shots & 3/2/1 Specials ($3 Well Cocktail or $2 Beer or $1 Shot) New Orleans themed Food & Drinks Specials
- Mardi Gras beads (Bring your own if you’d like to trade or swap)
- A detailed map with info of all participating bars & restaurants
- A 10 tabbed event wristband that can be redeemed for complimentary beverages and drink specials
- Live music with Sabor Brass Band.
Fontaine's Oyster House: $3 House Cocktail or $2 Can of Beer or $1 Hurricane Shot plus $6 Hurricanes, $5 Abita drafts, $4 Abita cans & $3 tequila shots & Food special TBA
Bar-Bacoa: 3/2/1 Specials & 1/2 price tacos (start at 9pm)
Tiki Iniki: $3 Miller Hi Life or $2 Hurricane Shot or $1 Mai Tai Shot, $5 App Menu & DJ
Neighbor's Pub: Comp Shot & $3 Pontoon IPA or IPL Can & $3 Chili Cheese Dogs
Dark Horse Tavern: Comp Shot & $6 Large Veggie Nachos
10 High: Comp Shot
Diesel: $3 Well Vodka/Whisky or $2 PBR or $1 House Shot
Genki: $3 Genki Draft or $2 Carnival Queen Cocktail or $1 King Cake Shot - $5 Beer & Shot Special (Sam Adams Cold Snap & JD Tenn Honey Shot) & 15% Off Food
George's: $9 Burger & Beer Combo (With or w/o Cheese/Toppings Extra - Yuengling, Coors Light, Miller Hi Life or Miller Lite ) Closes Midnight
Moe's & Joe's: 3/2/1 Specials & $3 Cup of Gumbo
(Venues & Drink offerings subject to change)
Location: Neighbor’s Pub
Address: 752 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30306
Registration Time: 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Event Time: 6:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
* MUST BE 21 & UP TO ATTEND EVENT *
* RAIN or MOONLIGHT (No Refunds)
More info www.AtlantaBarTours.com