For those who love craft beer and great food, get excited! The Georgia Craft Beer Festival is back for it’s fourth installment and will be held next to Red Brick Brewing Company on Saturday, October 3rd from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
This outdoor festival will include an afternoon of games, live entertainment, a variety of food selections from the city’s top food trucks. Over 30 top breweries from around the state will be showcasing their signature craft beers and attracting beer enthusiasts from all over town.
All attendees must be 21 years of age. Tickets range from general to VIP, which includes access to the VIP area, air-conditioned bathrooms and exclusive beer samples.
Proceeds from the event will benefit The Georgia Craft Brewers Guild, a trade organization representing craft breweries and brewpubs in the state of Georgia.
- Age Requirement: 21+
- Ticket prices will increase after August 14, September 4 and September 18
- New, expanded festival area and more shade
- Door: Presale Tickets Guarantee Entry. Event Will Likely Sell Out In Advance
- Event Times: 1pm - 6pm (12pm for VIP)
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges
- This is a rain or shine event